- Detail Images
For the outdoor-pursuit enthusiast.
Patagonia created The Piolet Jacket for the commitment-phobe who wants to play the field. That is, who wants to do it all when it comes to outdoor pursuits, from high-alpine trekking, to skiing, to climbing … you name it, she'll go after it, no matter what the conditions. This jacket features Gore-Tex Performance Shell, which is a Gore-Tex waterproof breathable membrane bonded to an extremely durable nylon face fabric for bomber protection in the nastiest winter storms imaginable.
- Gore-Tex 2L membrane is waterproof breathable, guaranteed
- Helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood includes a laminated visor for better visibility in bad conditions
- Patented Touch Point System embeds cord locks in the hood and hem so you can quickly and easily seal out rain and snow
- Modified Y-Joint sleeve construction lets you lift your arms without the jacket hiking up
- Harness- and pack-compatible pocket placement gives you multi-sport versatility Underarm zips feature Slim Zip zippers for reduced bulk and weight
- Internal zippered security pocket
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
The Patagonia Piolet Jacket in Jeweled Berry is fabulous. The craftsmanship, breathability, durability and the color is excellent. Fit is great with plenty of room for movement without constriction. Hood fits well. Great neck coverage. Fits well over the Super cell Jacket for skiing and / or snow shoeing. Would definitely recommend.
Does this Jacket have a powderskirt? Does...
Does this Jacket have a powderskirt? Does it have clips or anything to attach to snow pants?
While the Patagonia Piolet jacket can be used for a variety of sports including powder skiing, it was designed as more of a technical jacket. It does not have a powder skirt and does not have any special connection points for integrating it with a pant.
As an alternative I would suggest the Patagonia Powder Bowl Jacket.
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This jacket is great! I wanted a more technical rain jacket and this one fit perfectly. It will be great for winter if I layer or great for summer because of the under arm vents. This jacket fits a little slim but thats what I like about it.
is the hood removable?
is the hood removable?
No, the hood cannot be removed
does this jacket have a 2 way zipper? in...
does this jacket have a 2 way zipper? in other words, does it zip up from the bottom?
What is the center back length of this...
What is the center back length of this jacket?
Hi there, the center back length for the size medium in the Piolet Jacket is 26.25". Hope that helps!