- Detail Images
The suit for the young snow angel.
Suit up your little one in the Patagonia Toddler Girls' Otter Snowsuit and prepare for a fun family afternoon of romping in the backyard snow. Even if the thermometer is flirting with season-low temps, rest assured that your little girl is protected by Thermogreen insulation, a lightweight and thermally efficient material that keeps her toasty even when she's toddling through small snowbanks.
- Proprietary H2No membrane and DWR coating on the fabric block moisture while allowing breathability for comfort and temperature regulation
- Fully taped seams prevent even lingering moisture from seeping through
- Three-panel hood with elasticized gusset under brim encourages a secure fit to keep the cold out
- Front zipper features external wind flap to block incoming breezes
- Elasticized sleeve cuffs and waist improve seal between internal environment and cold while cutting down on bulk
- Internal leg gaiters keep snow out while scuff guards add longevity and withstand seasons of abuse
- Grow-fit feature adds length to sleeves and legs for extended use, and hand-me-down ID label eliminates sibling ownership controversy