- Detail Images
Adult-sized protection in a pint-sized package.
Snowman building is a whole lot more fun when the cold and snow can't get in, so make sure your little guy is bundled up in the Patagonia Toddler Boys' Otter Snowsuit. This one-piece suit gives your little hooligan the benefits of grown-up technical outerwear in a kid-sized, ultra-comfy piece. Whether he's making snow angels or refusing to come inside because the defense of his snow hill requires constant vigilance, this suit will keep him warm and toasty.
- Breathable H2No 2L Performance Standard barrier seals out moisture to keep your little guy dry even if you get caught in a heavy snow or a light drizzle
- Fully taped seams block moisture around the stitching
- Deluge DWR finish repels the first onslaught of rain and snow to keep you drier longer
- 150g Thermogreen insulation is lightweight, compressible, and keeps out the cold; plus, it's made from recycled materials so it's easier on the environment
- Elasticized waist minimizes bulk and helps your kid look more people-shaped instead of snowman-shaped, while elasticized sleeve cuffs keep out the snow
- Raglan sleeves give your little snow monster room to move
- Three-panel hood with elastic gusset at the brim seals out cold winter weather
- Front zipper features storm flap that secures with hook-and-loop closures
- Internal leg gaiters stop snow from flying up his legs during fort-building sessions
- Grow Fit system gives you and extra 2in in the legs and 1.5in in the arms so when your little guy grows, you can pull out the custom stitching for extra length