- Detail Images
Supreme weather and wind resistance for miles on the trail.
Go the distance despite windy, foggy, or other less-than-ideal weather conditions with the Patagonia Nine Trails Jacket. Patagonia treated this trail runner with a DWR coating and gave it a slim fit so there isn't excess bulk flapping around halfway up the second hill.
- Deluge DWR coating repels light moisture during foggy early-morning runs
- Durable triple-ripstop nylon in front with breathable, stretch-knit recycled polyester fabric on the back
- Smooth fabric enables the Nine Trails to layer nicely over a baselayer
- Slim cut and new articulated fit
- Shaping on cuffs ensures top-of-hand coverage
- Jacket stuffs into rear zippered pocket when not in use
- Reflective logos on front and back help make you visible in low-light conditions
Share your thoughts
Nine Trails Jacket video review
Bryhn from Patagonia shares his thoughts on the Nine Trails Jacket.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Very light weight, like a feather. Keeps you sheltered from wind chill.