Some, if not most, late summer evenings call for grilled veggies, s'mores, and the Patagonia Men's Nightfall Fitz Roy Lightweight Crew Sweatshirt. This classic crew neck sweater boasts a slim-fitting design to give a modern appeal, while raglan sleeves offer ample mobility for snagging your fair share of that locally-made, blueberry bratwurst before your hungry friends consume it all.
- Casual crew neck sweater for chilly nights by the campfire
- Organic cotton blended fleece assures a cozy feel
- Graphic art created by Matthew Cater has PVC- and phthalate-free inks
- Raglan sleeves and slim fit offer a modern, yet comfy look
- Patagonia sits at the crossroads of practical application and thoughtful design
- Item #PAT01L6
- Q & A
Lightweight but warm
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
I really like the kind of retro Patagonia vibe this gives. I love that Patagonia is really coming back to its roots. But more than the awesome styling I love that it's super lightweight, kind of like a fleecy long sleeve t-shirt, which makes it warm at the same time. It's classic, easy, and functional. 5 stars.