Warm to the core.
The Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Vest is an ultralight core insulator suitable for trips to the alpine whether you're climbing a new route or remote couloir. Its Primaloft Gold Eco insulation adds the touch of warmth needed for active endeavors in cold places, and it's so compressible the vest stows inside its own pocket for compact convenience on your harness or in your pack. Patagonia treated the vest's tough, recycled ripstop shell to shed snowflakes and raindrops when a rogue squall catches you without your shell on.
- Ultralight, packable puffy for climbing and skiing in the alpine
- Highly compressible, water-repellent Primaloft Gold Eco insulation
- Recycled ripstop shell with water-resistant coating
- Adjustable drawcord hem stays secure under harnesses
- Vest stuffs in zippered internal pocket
- Patagonia creates functional equipment for alpinists, adventurers, and backcountry skiers
- Item #PAT01I4