A lightweight layering essential.
Whether you've just finished a long pitch or are waiting for the backside of the mountain to open, the Patagonia Women's Nano Puff Pullover Insulated Jacket is your go-to item. Windproof and water-resistant, this half-zip jacket acts as both outerwear and a midlayer on colder days. The water-repellent insulation is Patagonia's most thermally efficient synthetic fill, and maintains 98% of warmth, even if you do manage to get it wet. A brick quilting pattern adds to the warmth of the jacket by stabilizing the lightweight insulation for an even loft.
A regular fit allows you to wear this jacket as an outer-layer without adding bulk when it's time to slip on an extra shell. The elasticized cuffs and hem seal in heat and keep the jacket out of your way as you rappel down the mountain or push for one more run before the lifts close.
- A technical jacket for a variety of outdoor activities
- Lightweight synthetic insulation is thermally efficient for serious warmth
- Performance fabric protects against wind and water
- Zippered chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with clip-in loop
- Regular fit for both outerwear and midlayer use
- Patagonia offers high-performance products with eco-friendly design
- Item #PAT01M7