Every outdoor enthusiasts' best friend.
Pull the Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Insulated Pullover out of its pocket whether you're climbing in cold chimneys or about to ski down the summit you just skinned up. The lightweight, recycled polyester material offers wind-resistance, while the DWR treatment sheds light precipitation and keeps you comfortable in the face of rain. Additionally, the Nano Puff is constructed with compressible 60g PrimaLoft Gold Eco insulation, which keeps you toasty-warm even when wet. Now, the brick quilting pattern may look like a pretty face with horizontal quilt lines on side panels, but it prevents cold channels and insulation shift. And, if you start to work up some heat, dumping excess body heat is a breeze thanks to the deep center-front zipper.
- Lightweight, insulated pullover for alpine pursuits
- Recycled polyester exterior boasts a DWR treatment
- PrimaLoft Gold Eco insulation keeps you warm even when wet
- Elastic cuffs and hem keep wind and rain out
- Chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack for pullover when not in use
- Since the 1980s, Patagonia has created trustworthy, high-performance clothing for your outdoor pursuits
- Item #PAT01I5