Warmth for serious backyard adventurers.
Chilly temps aren't going to stop your little guy from enjoying his backyard adventures. Make sure he stays warm and dry with a Patagonia Toddler Boys' Nano Puff Jacket. Stuffed with PrimaLoft One insulation for toasty warmth, the Nano Puff has a Deluge DWR finish that blocks cold winds and shrugs off moisture.
- Polyester ripstop shell fabric is lightweight, durable, and has a Deluge DWR finish for enhanced weather protection
- 60g PrimaLoft One synthetic insulation provides toasty warmth
- Quilt pattern keeps insulation evenly distributed and adds a unique look
- Zipped front pockets warm up cold hands
- Spandex lining on the cuffs fits snugly around wrists
- Item #PAT3195
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Purchased this as a gift and as usual Patagonia does not disappoint! Good for Fall or for cooler summer nights in the mountains.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
This jacket is incredibly thin, much thinner than I expected (not a bad thing). I can't speak for warmth just yet, as it has only covered my (average size) almost 3 year old a few times in nothing below freezing. Ordered the 4T, and sleeves are long enough that I just gave them a little roll. Good for a few seasons of wear. This is absolutely perfect for a car seat jacket. No bulk to it at all. So thin I can see it being a bottom layer when it's truly cold, with a heavier coat on top. High quality and high style.
Most stylish 1 year old around...
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
This is a really nice constructed jacket. Hard to gauge on a temperature rating since I bought it recently and the temps. have been pretty mild like around 30 or 40. But so far in those temps. my 1 year old has stayed toasty! It is pretty thin and would work well for layering. He just turned one but I did purchase a 3t since I want it to last :). The sleeves are a bit long, and length sits mid thigh, but it still looks cute on him. My almost 3 year old tried it on and it did fit her perfect. I would say it runs true to size.