A warm baby is a happy baby.
Keep your little lady warm and snug as a bug with the Patagonia Infant Girl's Nano Puff Jacket. A unique quilting pattern keeps the PrimaLoft One insulation from shifting while a Deluge DWR finish provides moisture-resistant protection.
- Polyester ripstop shell fabric is lightweight, durable, and has a Deluge DWR finish for enhanced weather protection
- 60g PrimaLoft One synthetic insulation provides toasty warmth
- Quilted pattern keeps insulation evenly distributed and adds a unique look
- Zipped front pockets warm up cold hands
- Spandex trim on the cuffs fits snugly around wrists
- Item #PAT3106
- Q & A
A Warm Coat
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: Runs large
Ordered our niece a 6m jacket and she was still wearing it at 12 months. She is on the small/average size. It was a mild winter, but she wore this jacket everywhere. Definitely recommend.
We were so excited to see this jacket offered in a newborn size with our little one coming at Christmas time. Not only is it incredible cute, it is soft and warm. We will be taking this to the hospital and bringing our newborn home in it :)