Versatile, cozy little-man puffy.
Put the Patagonia Infant Boys' Nano Puff Jacket on your little ham when you shuffle him from home to the ski area's daycare center. This cozy jacket features PrimaLoft One insulation that keeps your guy toasty and comfortable in spring-like temperatures and that works great as a midlayer on stormy winter days.
- Deluge DWR coating sheds lightly falling snow, sleet, or rain
- Polyester mini-ripstop outer fabric feels smooth and layers nicely beneath his jacket or bunting
- PrimaLoft One supplies cozy warmth
- Relaxed fit gives him plenty of room to move his arms
- Quilt pattern keeps the insulation in place
- Full-length front zipper with internal draft flap, elasticized cuffs, and drawcord hem block out the elements and seal in warmth
- Jacket stuffs down into its internal zip chest pocket when not in use
- Two zippered hand-warmer pockets hold his tissues
- 100% recyclable through Patagonia's Common Threads Recycling Program