- Detail Images
Patagonia's Girls' Nano Puff Jacket provides the needed warmth and desired style for the adventurer who isn't easily deterred by cold. Using partially recycled PrimaLoft One insulation, the Nano Puff provides thermal efficiency to help weather incoming cold fronts on walks around the block or family camping trips.
- Durable polyester mini-ripstop resists tearing and abrasion for multiple seasons of use
- DWR coating beads and sloughs light precipitation to keep insulating layers dry
- Regular fit allows the Nano Puff to be worn solo or as a layer in extreme cold
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place to prevent bunching and maintain thermal efficiency
- Internal zip wind flap prevents oncoming cold blasts from getting through to lower layers
- Spandex binding at sleeve openings and adjustable drawcord hemline helps achieve an optimal seal against the outside
- Hand-me-down ID label inside maintains clear property identification to prevent sibling disputes
Share your thoughts
Does this jacket run smallish. I'm looking...
Does this jacket run smallish. I'm looking at the size 7..small
and if it runs small I should probably get the medium?