- Detail Images
When fall rolls around and the wind threatens to turn your day (and hands) blue, it's time to zip up the Patagonia Boys' Nano Puff Jacket. If you're shopping for a young outdoorsman whose love for the outside often outlasts his immune system's tolerance for the cold, then rest assured knowing that the thermal power of PrimaLoft One insulates him from the most bitter chill.
- Durable ripstop polyester shell withstands abuse and complements a comfortable polyester plain weave lining
- Deluge DWR coating helps bead and slough moisture to keep him dry in light precip
- PrimaLoft One insulation is lightweight, compressible, and keeps him warm even when wet
- Quilted pattern holds insulation in place for thermal efficiency
- Internal wind flap blocks incoming gusts from getting through to base layers
- Spandex binding at sleeve openings and adjustable drawcord hem help complete a seal between interior heat and external wind
- Hand-me-down ID tag prevents sibling disputes
Share your thoughts
Disappointed with this one.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Purchased this for my 10 year old son and have not been too happy with the quality of this jacket. The wrist area is tattered pretty badly already, and it just looks like we've owned it for 10 years eventhough it has only been 2 months.
I used to be a big Patagonia fan, but the last few items purchased from them have not held up well at all (one jacket developed a rip a week in, other item buttons falling off). On a positive note, it is warm for a light weight but I'd search for something else if you're in the market for a solid midlayer.
Great lightweight water resistant insulating layer
Great little jacket to layer under goretex or alone on sunny day ski trips. I bought it in XL to try, although I'm actually a 5'2 100 lb female. It was a little big. I'd recommend just a large for someone my size.