Ultralight warmth wherever you roam.
Rely on the Patagonia Women's Nano Puff Hooded Insulated Jacket for warmth high in the alpine whether you're climbing or ski touring. Its Primaloft Gold Eco insulation adds the touch of warmth needed for active endeavors in cold places, and it's so compressible that the jacket stows inside its own pocket for compact convenience on your harness or in your pack. Patagonia treated the jacket's tough, recycled ripstop shell to shed snowflakes and raindrops. The Nano's hood fits under helmets with ease, and the adjustable hem stays secure under harnesses.
- Ultralight, packable puffy for climbing and skiing in the alpine
- Highly compressible, water-repellent Primaloft Gold Eco insulation
- Recycled ripstop shell with water-resistant coating
- Under-the-helmet hood and adjustable drawcord at hem
- Jacket stuffs inside its own zippered internal pocket
- Patagonia's dependable gear can be found at the crag and on the skintrack
- Item #PAT01M3
- Q & A
Jacket for it all
This is my go to jacket after using it on a two week backpacking trip through Europe. This jacket is light weight and kept me warm without over heating. I love it and recommend to anyone.