- Detail Images
New generation Gore-Tex Pro shell protection and minimalist design.
Greenland’s Tasermiut Fjord and the Patagonia’s Chaltén massif are at opposite ends of their hemispheres, but both have mind-bending climbing—and thoroughly drenching storms. The Patagonia Men's Super Pluma Jacket is the alpine climbing jacket of choice for balancing light-and-fast with enhanced durability and waterproof, windproof, and breathable protection. The three-layer nylon new-generation Gore-Tex Pro fabric is now significantly more breathable, but without compromising its legendary protection or durability. The face fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and the interior has a minimalist yet distinct micro-grid backer that optimizes breathability.
The Super Pluma's helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable Optimal Visibility Hood has a laminated visor and sleek Touch Point System embedded cord locks that allow quick adjustments. This system is also present in the hem, and low-profile cuff closures with pleated gussets that create a tight wrist seal to keep out the elements. Underarm zips allow you to cool off without opening the jacket, and underarm gussets keep the jacket down when you raise your arms. The pressed-pleat torso pockets are streamlined so you can see your
feet, while trim, watertight zippers make for clean and easy underarm
zips and pocket openings.
- New generation Gore-Tex Pro shell with DWR finish
- Regular fit
- Helmet-compatible Optimal Visibility Hood with laminated visor
- Touch Point System with embedded cord locks in hood and hem
- Gusseted underarm panels and underarm zip venting
- Two harness- and pack-compatible pressed-pleat torso pockets
- One small internal zippered chest pocket
- Supple, watertight laminated Slim Zips
- Low-profile gusset cuffs