- Detail Images
You can work up a sweat, but you don't have to soak in it.
Wear the Patagonia Men's Merino 3 Midweight Zip-Neck Top as a layer in cold winter weather and stay warm and comfortable. This baselayer regulates your body temperature in cold temperatures so you'll stay cool when you hike up to the top of the powder-capped peaks and stay warm when you're dropping down into the shady side of the mountain. When you get to the chairlift, unzip the fleece so you can let out a bit of steam while you relax until the next run.
- Merino wool and polyester blend gives a soft feel, naturally controls odor, and wicks moisture
- Slim fit allows you to layer with more clothes if it's too cold
- 1/4-length zip front lets you cool off as needed
- Raglan shoulder seams are offset so you don't get irritating rubbing and chafing when worn with a backpack or layers
- Underarm panels with offset seams give you a bigger range of motion
- Thumb loop secures sleeve placement and keeps your wrists warm