- Detail Images
- Deep-pile fleece on torso complements lightweight, polyester microfleece on sides and sleeves for a low-bulk design that layers easily
- Dual front hand pockets keep your fingers warm in the absence of gloves
- Extra-warm hood comes in handy if a nasty gust steals your hat
Share your thoughts
great for layering
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
Keeps the core warm and the thin/fitted sleeves easily slide in and out of shells. I just wish it didn't have the hood. XL fits me great at 6'1 260lbs.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I really like this jacket, I find myself wearing it all the time. The sleeves are tad bit small, but otherwise the fit is near perfect. The fleece in the chest/torso area definitely keeps the core warm. I haven't tried any layering yet, but I can see it being really advantageous under a wind proof jacket.