Fend off the chill.
Everyone knows that the snow is the lightest and the turns are sweetest when winter is through messing around and gets down to some serious cold weather. Patagonia certainly knows, and proves it with the Men's Insulated Powder Bowl Pant. Constructed from breathable, waterproof Gore-Tex material, this ski pant can handle anything nature throws your way. Strategically placed 60g Thermogreen insulation cuts the chill to keep you warm and comfortable through the biting cold.
Reinforced kick patches at the ankles fight off attacks from sharp ski edges. Articulated knees and a gusseted crotch provide a fit that moves with you while you hike or ski. Gaiters help keep snow out of your boots, while a webbing loop on the rear yoke securely attaches the pants to the powder skirt on any compatible Patagonia snow jacket. Plus, zippered thigh vents make it easy to dump heat after a strenuous ascent.
- Insulated ski or snowboard pants for winter's coldest days
- Gore-Tex shell with fully taped seams is waterproof and breathable
- Underarm vents dump heat quick during hot laps and bootpacks
- Gaiters seal out snow when conditions are deep
- Webbing loop securely attaches pants to powder skirt
- Tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Regular fit with articulated knees and gusseted crotch for mobility
- Patagonia is committed to producing reliable mountain equipment
- Item #PAT01II
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
Bought these to replace really old polyester ski pants and these are the real deal. I've used these for snowboarding and it has kept me dry so far even with sitting on the snow. The insulation is just enough to keep my legs from feeling cold, and the side vents do a great job of venting any moisture / heat on the warmer days. Wearing long underwear is not necessary with these pants, as they do insulate, but not too much. The pants also comes with an elastic belt on the inside to tighten the waist which is great.
4 degrees in Whistler/Blackcomb- they kept me dry & warm with a thin base. Just what I expected from Patagonia.