Fend off the chill.
Everyone knows that the snow is the lightest and the turns are sweetest when winter is through messing around and gets down to some serious cold weather. Patagonia certainly knows, and proves it with the Men's Insulated Powder Bowl Pant. Constructed from breathable, waterproof Gore-Tex material, this ski pant can handle anything nature throws your way. Strategically placed 60g Thermogreen insulation cuts the chill to keep you warm and comfortable through the biting cold.
Reinforced kick patches at the ankles fight off attacks from sharp ski edges. Articulated knees and a gusseted crotch provide a fit that moves with you while you hike or ski. Gaiters help keep snow out of your boots, while a webbing loop on the rear yoke securely attaches the pants to the powder skirt on any compatible Patagonia snow jacket. Plus, zippered thigh vents make it easy to dump heat after a strenuous ascent.
- Insulated ski or snowboard pants for winter's coldest days
- Gore-Tex shell with fully taped seams is waterproof and breathable
- Underarm vents dump heat quick during hot laps and bootpacks
- Gaiters seal out snow when conditions are deep
- Webbing loop securely attaches pants to powder skirt
- Tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Regular fit with articulated knees and gusseted crotch for mobility
- Patagonia is committed to producing reliable mountain equipment
- Item #PAT01II
- Q & A
4 degrees in Whistler/Blackcomb- they kept me dry & warm with a thin base. Just what I expected from Patagonia.