For days when the snow is just too good to stay home, there's the Patagonia Men's Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket. Constructed from a tough two-layer Gore-Tex shell, this jacket provides durable protection from wind and precipitation while still remaining breathable. A DWR finish sloughs snow and drizzle in wet storms to keep you dry and comfortable all day. Body-mapped Thermogreen synthetic insulation provides a layer of warmth for single-digit days, without weighing you down or making it difficult to move.
Patagonia equipped the Powder Bowl with mountain-specific features for optimal use. The removable, helmet-compatible hood is two-way adjustable and has a laminated visor for optimal visibility in poor conditions. A tall collar protects your neck and face from freezer burn, even when the hood is down. Underarm zippers provide ventilation for quick heat release after a strenuous run. For deep days, you can cinch the powder skirt for a tight seal that keeps snow out, so you can chase powder all day.
- A ski or snowboard jacket for freezing cold powder days
- Gore-Tex shell with fully taped seamms is waterproof and breathable
- Strategically placed insulation for warmth without bulk
- Removable hood with laminated visor for extra protection
- Underarm zippers for quick ventilation
- Adjustable powder skirt with webbing loop
- Regular fit for easy layering
- Patagonia's been building reliable mountain goods since 1972
- Item #PAT01IG