- Detail Images
Everything you need, nothing you don't.
- Nylon ripstop shell with a waterproof breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR finish keeps you dry and comfortable on the river
- Fully taped seams keep wet conditions out
- Relaxed cut fits comfortably over chest waders and allows for unrestricted casting
- Fully adjustable hood provides protection in stormy and windy conditions
- Adjustable cuffs and a bungee hem closure keep water out
- Large chest pockets with water resistant zippers are ideal for fly boxes
- Two zippered front pockets warm up cold hands and stow essentials
Share your thoughts
Nice, Did not fit, Good Service
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
I really liked the jacket. It was as it name, minimalist. It this is what you like you will be happy. I am tall and relatively narrow. XL was too short in the sleeves. I think it is just a product that runs on the small side. I have found that some Patagonia products run longer than others. I would recommend it as a product.
On the Back Country service side: The purchasing and return service process was very simple and straightforward. They get 5 stars too.