A skier is nothing without a good, warm sock.
- The merino wool helps the sock breathe, wick moisture, and resist the build-up of odors throughout your whole ski season
- Mesh zones vent excess heat when the weather warms up at noon
- Looped Lintoe toe gives you a flat and virtually seamless toe for comfort in a snug ski boot
- Ample amount of stretch keeps the sock in place and free from bunching
Share your thoughts
Bike Courier's Best Friend
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
With wind chills often falling below zero my son keeps his toes toasty as he races around Madison Wisconsin by wearing these great socks!
No flaws whatsoever
I wear a size 10 shoe and the Large fits perfectly. Toes are perfectly warm even when I skied on grim windy days when the temps were in the teens. Seem to be the perfect height. Rock solid choice.