- Detail Images
- Community Images
A versatile insulator that begs to be taken out every day, no matter what your destination.
A super-lightweight shell and soft, compressible PrimaLoft team up to make the Patagonia Women’s Micro Puff Jacket both an ideal insulating layer and a cozy outer layer. Slip it on for eitheran ambitious outdoor excursions or an routine trip around town; the destinations may be different, but the comfort's the same.
- New shell design features lightweight recycled polyester 30-dernier ripstop fabric
- Deluge DWR treatment sheds light precipitation
- Warm, soft, compressible 100g PrimaLoft Sport insulation keeps you warm, even when its wet
- Gasket Dry Cuff, wind flap along zipper, and hem drawcord keep drafts out
- Stuff sack included for easy storage and transportation
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
This jacket is quite warm without being bulky. I have used it for cold weather (30 degrees) mountain biking an was very pleased. It was water repelent enough to keep me dry for my 2 hour ride in light rain/snow. It has enough room to layer underneath. I love the elastic sleeve and soft fabric.