- Detail Images
Light in weight, easy on the conscience.
The Patagonia Women's Micro Puff Hooded Jacket embodies the combination of style and reliability that you've come to expect from your favorite eco-conscious outdoor brand. Lightweight, highly compressible PrimaLoft One insulation keeps you warm and safe from the incoming cold front, while a shell of recycled polyester helps reduce this jacket's carbon footprint. Wear it solo around camp and enjoy the feminine fit enabled by quilted side panels, or use it as an insulating layer under a storm shell when you're watching the clouds thicken and the mercury on the thermometer drop.
- DWR coating beads and sloughs moisture to keep insulation and base layers dry in light precip
- Articulated elbows enhance a natural and feminine fit for comfort and functionality during alpine pursuits
- Plentiful pockets accommodate small, last-minute additions
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem complements elastic wrist closures to complete a seal between you and the outdoors
- Included stuff sack makes for convenient storage and transport
Share your thoughts
My Wife loves her jacket
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
This jacket is very warm and very weather resistant. Unlike a lot of the Patagonia stuff it doesn't have a barrel chested fit. She loves it and its her go to jacket in very cold (20degs or less) weather.