While there's certainly no replacing a hot cup of coffee on a chilly morning, the Patagonia Men's Micro D Pullover Hoodie offers reliable warmth that makes those crispy a.m. bouldering sessions all the more enjoyable. This classic pullover is fashioned with a snap-button placket and stand-up collar, while the moisture-wicking and quick-drying microfleece fabric offers a performance twist. The raglan sleeves assure unobstructed mobility, and the kanagroo-inspired hand pocket keeps your paws toasty warm when you're recovering from a pretty ugly barn door incident.
- A lightweight, pullover hoodie for chilly bouldering sessions
- Performance fleece fabric is bluesign approved and wicks away moisture
- Generous, 3-panel hood provides added protection
- Raglan sleeves offer unobstructed mobility
- Large kanagroo pocket keeps necessities close by
- Item #PAT01KA
- Q & A
I Would Rate It A 10 If I Could
- Fit: True to size
I bought this for my nephew for Christmas. here is what he said about it: The Patagonia Micro D Pullover Hoodie is soft and warm. I would rate it a 10 out of 10.
This is my go to jacket for lounging around the house or heading out. Super comfortable and very warm for all my indoor and outdoor needs!