As traces of spring's sunny delight starts seeping through winter's chill, people unzip their insulators and turn to cooler attire, but for you the fleece is forever. As Patagonia's lightest fleece available, the Women's Micro D Fleece Jacket is an excellent choice for winter's transition into spring. Its microfleece is incredibly soft against the skin, and Patagonia made it out of recycled bottles for bonus green points. Princess seams give you a feminine look, while welted handwarmers add a clean finish.
- Patagonia's lightest fleece comforts you after long ski days
- Soft, quick-drying microfleece made of recycled bottles
- Double-fleece collar with full-zip
- Princess seams for a feminine look
- Welted handwarmers with clean finish on hem and cuffs
- Item #PAT01RZ