- Detail Images
Not too hot and not too cold.
When most people think it's getting too cold to climb and hike in the mountains, you can slide on the Patagonia Men's Merino 3 Midweight Crew and keep playing. This baselayer is warm and soft to the touch, breathes freely, and regulates your body temperature in case you get too warm or too cold. When the snow drops, just slip a shell (or an insulated shell) over top and grab your skis or snowboard.
- Merino wool and polyester blend gives a soft feel, naturally controls odor, wicks moisture, and keeps you dry and comfortable even when wet
- Slim fit allows you to layer with more clothes in mid-winter
- Raglan shoulder seams are offset so you don't get irritating rubbing and chafing when worn with a backpack or layers
- Underarm panels with offset seams give you a bigger range of motion
- Thumb loop secures sleeve placement and keeps your wrists warm
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
Order your regular size- don't pay attention the the size guide. I normally take a Small and ordered a Medium based on the size guide (My measurements were the Medum size using the Patagonia size guide) and the thing is quite big on me. Hope this helps you.
Warmth for days
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is my warmest base layer and I love it. Whether skiing in winter or visiting family for Christmas in the midwest this is my go too. It might be expensive, but I would have to wash the synthetic equivalent two or three times in the amount of time I wear the wool before washing it. So it ends up being a wash in the end.