- Detail Images
- Low-bulk brushed elastic waistband adds next-to-skin softness
- Functional fly makes backwoods pit stops fast and easy
- Gusseted crotch allows unrestricted movement
- Machine wash and tumble dry low—no special handling required
Share your thoughts
Great but does'nt last
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Very warm and comfortable, but crotch blew out after a season of repeated use.
Great long underware
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I just completed a Hut trip in the CO Rockies in which temps dipped to -17 during the day. These tights were comfortable and warm the whole time.
I wear these as a base layer with a very old Patagonia R1 fleece pants and my Triolet shells when skiing. I have never been cold in this setup no matter what the temperature is or amount of wind. These are not snug fitting but that helps with containing the warmth. I have the large in black. height is 5'10".
These breathe very well so I don't get that clammy built up heat sensation after a day of skiing that I do with Capilene or other synthetic underwear.
The elastic has held up thus far but I worry about it long-term. I have a 20 year old pair of Capilene that looks brand new despite nearly1,000 days of use. The fabric on the wool version feels equally as tough as my early Patagonia.
concern for the elastic waistband causes me to drop the rating to four stars.