- Detail Images
Whether you're climbing in the fall or skiing in the winter, you'll love wearing the Patagonia Men's Merino 3 Midweight Bottom. This baselayer's merino wool regulates your body temperature so you'll keep cool as you're working your way up the wall and stay warm when you're chilling on the chairlift. With features like the gusseted crotch and spandex, you'll be moving like never before.
- Fabric is blended with soft merino wool that regulates your body temperature, polyester for durability and improved wicking, and spandex to stretch as much as you need
- Merino wool naturally resists odor so you don't smell like a foot from days of not washing this baselayer
- Slim fit and smooth jersey face help you layer over this baselayer without having to readjust
- Brushed elastic waistband gives a next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch allows unrestricted movement
- Functional fly