- Detail Images
Your lightweight hero.
Wear the Patagonia Women's Merino 2 Lightweight Zip-Neck Top for hiking, camping, or climbing from fall to winter. This lightweight shirt uses merino wool so you can breathe freely and not smell like a foot, and it has polyester for durability and fast drying times. When winter comes, this top works well as a baselayer for skiing and snowboarding comfortably.
- Blending merino wool with polyester gives you a soft, breathable, and durable shirt that wicks moisture, prevents odor, and stretches freely
- Chlorine-free merino is eco-friendly and reduces shrinkage
- Slim fit allows you to layer over this baselayer for skiing and snowboarding, or you can wear this by itself for camping, hiking, and climbing in the fall
- 1/4-zip front helps regulate body temperature
- Side seams and raglan sleeves prevent rubbing and chafing when worn with layers or a backpack
- Wide cuff band helps keep sleeves in place when pulled up