- Detail Images
When you'll be climbing, running, hiking, or traveling for weeks without doing laundry, the Patagonia Men's Merino 1 Silkweight T-Shirt will keep you comfortable and stink-free. The merino wool in this short-sleeve shirt naturally breathes and resists odors from building up over days of wear, and the soft fabric regulates your body temperature if you're too hot or too cold. Polyester was added to this baselayer for durability, dry times, and moisture transfer that will keep you dry during your entire hike in the hot sun.
- Blending merino wool with polyester results in a breathable shirt that naturally controls odor, that's durable, and that wicks moisture
- Slim fit allows easy layering if you want a windbreaker when you top out on multipitch routes
- Side seams prevent bulking and uncomfortable rubbing and chafing
- Set-in sleeves give you a natural freedom of movement
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Sure, it's expensive, but it's the best t-shirt I've ever bought. On a 7 day fishing trip in the backcountry, this is the only t-shirt I would bring. And no odor whatsoever---this smells exactly the same after several days of non-stop hiking.