- Detail Images
You'll love the Patagonia Women's Merino 1 Silkweight Crew Top whether you're pulling through the crux of your new project on a hot day, trail running over summits, or just getting groceries on your day off. The merino wool is incredibly soft to the touch, it breathes freely, and it prevents odor from building up in the shirt so you can feel fresh while performing at your highest level. Patagonia added polyester to the merino wool to boost this shirt's durability and moisture wicking capabilities so you won't be dripping with sweat or worrying that your silkweight shirt will tear on branches as you finish your run.
- Blending merino wool with polyester gives you a soft, breathable, and durable shirt that wicks moisture, prevents odor, and stretches freely for a comfortable and dry climb
- Chlorine-free merino is eco-friendly and reduces shrinkage
- Slim fit allows you to wear this alone while you climb in the warm sun or with layers while you ski or snowboard in the spring
- Set-in sleeves and side seams prevent rubbing, irritation, and bulk when layered under other clothes
- Fabric collar band is really comfortable