Performance isn't limited to the studio.
Seamlessly transition from yoga studios to grocery stores with leggings and the Patagonia Women's Lightweight Long-Sleeve Layering Top. This lightweight shirt features a moisture-wicking and quick-drying performance fabric that makes the transition as easy as folding over into child's pose. Additionally, the bateau neckline offers a chic look, while the slightly dropped shoulders not only give it a modern feel, but provide added mobility.
- Lightweight, long-sleeve top for aerobic activities
- Performance fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Elegant neckline with relaxed fit assures a comfortable look
- Straight hemline boasts a drop tail for added coverage
- Patagonia designs clothes that balance performance and stylish comfort
- Item #PAT01IL
- Q & A
Huge on a small girl, but still awesome
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: xs
I got this because I loved the color, and liked that this performance type shirt was nice enough looking to wear day to day. I ordered the xs, anticipating it being large because of the other review, and because patagonia stuff typically is roomy anyway. This is borderline tunic... BUT. The loose fit was actually really cute. Going to try to shrink it up a bit I think, but it will look cute with leggings or jeans no matter what. Patagonia now offers xxs on their website...I wish backcountry would start carrying that, or else I may have to start ordering directly from the patagonia site for some things.
Light, Breathable Long Sleeve
This shirt is SO soft and comfortable - which is not always the case with performance fabrics. So easy to wear over a tank or just on it's own. Super incredible colors as well. It runs a little big though, so size down!