- Detail Images
Patagonia's Girls' Lightweight Down Vest keeps the up-and-coming outdoor enthusiast warm and stylish in the coming fall season, whether it's going to be filled with hikes at the local nature preserve or weekend camping trips. Autumn breezes are no match for the insulating power of 600-fill goose down and the comfortable, core-centric design of the Lightweight Down Vest.
- DWR treatment helps bead and slough moisture to prevent soaking
- Made with partially recycled materials in keeping with Patagonia's commitment to sustainability
- Varied quilting pattern holds down in place for thermal efficiency while accentuating a feminine fit
- Lined with brushed polyester jersey at collar to prevent chafe and enhance warmth
- Handwarmer pockets feature reflective webbing pulls and allow access to internal drawcord adjustment at hem to achieve an optimal fit
- Hand-me-down ID tag helps prevent future sibling controversy
Share your thoughts
Very cute vest! And warm!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I love this vest! It looks really nice, and I have gotten many complements on the colors. Using the size guidelines online, I would have technically been the next size up, but the size I got fits great. Very warm as well.