A cozy down mid or outer layer.
The next time your boy insists on staying out later to hurl snowballs at his friends, rest easy knowing he's warm in the Patagonia Boys' Down Sweater Vest. The DWR treatment on both the outer fabric and inner liner ensure that light precipitation, or snowballs, will have to work to soak through. And even though he might not even be aware of it, you can rest easy knowing that the down Patagonia uses is fully traceable to sources that treat their animals humanely. Go ahead, let him go back out after dinner for one more battle, and if it has started to storm, have him layer a waterproof shell overtop first.
- 1.4oz 20D polyester mini-ripstop outer with DWR treatment
- 2.2oz polyester lining with DWR treatment
- 600-fill Traceable duck down
- Relaxed fit
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Item #PAT00KK
- Q & A
Light layering piece
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
We got this for the 10 year-old for Christmas and he's barely taken it off. It's perfect for layering under a ski jacket or wearing around town over a flannel. Typical Patagonia excellent quality. Fit it a little boxy.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
i bought 2 for my nephews and they are very happy with this vest,very worm fit great.