The Snowbelle of the snowball.
You have all been cooped up for days because of a record-breaking blizzard; time to throw your snow princess into the Patagonia Snowbelle Insulated Girls' Pant and enjoy a respite from the kiddie-storm. Lightweight, recycled Thermogreen insulation keeps your little miss warm without feeling bulky, and the H2No waterproof and breathable membrane keeps her dry and comfortable from her first snow angel to her last ski lap. There's also a DWR coating on the polyester fabric to repel water, and fully taped seams to lock out sneaky moisture. She'll dig the articulated knees, adjustable fleece-lined waistband, and boot gaiter when she's clowning around in the mounting drifts, but you'll be as excited by the hand-me-down ID label and Grow-Fit leg-extension system.
- H2No 2-layer waterproof and breathable membrane and DWR coating
- Mini-herringbone polyester face fabric and lining
- Lightweight 100g Thermogreen recycled polyester insulation
- Fully taped seams
- Fleece-lined waistband with internal adjustment
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Articulated knees, scuff guards, cuff gusset, and elastic gaiter
- Grow-Fit leg extension
- Simple integration with the Patagonia Snowbelle jacket