- Detail Images
When you need a break from being the entertainment director, send your kid outside knowing she will stay warm and dry.
You have all been cooped up for days because of a record-breaking blizzard. Throw your snow princess in Patagonia Girls' Insulated Snowbelle Pant and enjoy a respite from the kiddie-storm. Lightweight Thermogreen insulation keeps your little miss warm, and the H2No shell keeps the outside of her pants dry.
- H2No Performance Standard 2-layer polyester shell offers durable, breathable, waterproof protection so your girl can play outside for hours on end
- Welded composite seams combine sonic welding, mesh reinforcements, and flexible tape to reduce the possible entry routes for unwanted water
- 100g Thermogreen insulation (90% recycled) for warmth without bulk
- Regular fit to accommodate a wide range of body shapes (so common in growing kids)
- Ankle gaiters keep snow from creeping up her legs when she makes snow angels or masters moguls
- 2 hand pockets with zippers safely hold a season pass and some lunch money
- Attaches to Patagonia Girls' Insulated Snowbelle Jacket and Patagonia Girls' 3-in-1 Jacket