When you need a break from being the entertainment director, send your kid outside knowing she will stay warm and dry.
You have all been cooped up for days because of a record-breaking blizzard. Throw your snow princess in Patagonia Girls' Insulated Snowbelle Pant and enjoy a respite from the kiddie-storm. Lightweight Thermogreen insulation keeps your little miss warm, and the H2No shell keeps the outside of her pants dry.
- H2No Performance Standard 2-layer polyester shell offers durable, breathable, waterproof protection so your girl can play outside for hours on end
- Welded composite seams combine sonic welding, mesh reinforcements, and flexible tape to reduce the possible entry routes for unwanted water
- 100g Thermogreen insulation (90% recycled) for warmth without bulk
- Regular fit to accommodate a wide range of body shapes (so common in growing kids)
- Ankle gaiters keep snow from creeping up her legs when she makes snow angels or masters moguls
- 2 hand pockets with zippers safely hold a season pass and some lunch money
- Attaches to Patagonia Girls' Insulated Snowbelle Jacket and Patagonia Girls' 3-in-1 Jacket
- Item #PAT3272
- Q & A
what is your return policy? i am thinking about buying a few sale items as Christmas presents....
as long as the items are brand new with original manufacturers packaging (aka tags) you can return at anytime. However if it doesn't have tags or is used you only have 30 days from delivery to return the items for store credit. I hope that this helps and let us know if you have any more questions.