- Detail Images
A Powder Bowl each day keeps wetness away.
Fresh powder awaits right outside your window, so slide the Patagonia Women's Insulated Powder Bowl Pant on and head up those powder-capped peaks. Watertight zippers and a Gore-Tex membrane with fully taped seams fend off even the nastiest winter storms and winds so you're totally protected against the elements. Patagonia placed 60g Thermogreen insulation in critical areas where your legs need warmth the most.
Mesh-lined vents at the thighs let you release some steam during your hike up, and the articulated knees help you bend and kneel comfortably. The ankle gaiters keeps snow from riding up your legs, and they have a DWR finish to stay dry. A loop at the rear yoke attaches to the powder skirt of Patagonia jackets.
- Gore-Tex 2L, fully taped seams
- 60g Thermogreen polyester (90% recycled) insulation
- Mesh-lined vents at thigh
- Gaiters with DWR finish, scuff guards
- Watertight zippers
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees
- Slick taffeta waistband with belt loops and elastic tabs
- RECCO reflector