- Detail Images
Why does fresh powder have to come with freezing temperatures?
When mother nature brings the chill with a fresh powder dump, slide the Patagonia Women's Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket on and head to the hills. The Gore-Tex membrane and fully taped seams keep you dry and comfortable the entire day. The polyester lining increases the jacket's durability and gives you a bit of moisture control when you start to sweat. Patagonia placed environmentally conscious 60g Thermogreen insulation in areas where you need mobility and 100g in areas where you need warmth.
The Insulated Powder Bowl features underarm venting so you can let out a bit of heat after an intense ride. Its fully adjustable powder skirt seals snow out, and a webbing loop attaches to Patagonia pants. The hood slides over your helmet easily, or you can cinch it tightly across your head, and it's removable for sunny skies. The low-profile cuffs have a pleated gusset that allows either over-the-glove or under-the-glove protection.
- Gore-Tex 2-layer membrane, fully taped seams
- 150D polyester shell
- Polyester plain weave lining
- Strategically placed 60g and 100g Thermogreen insulation
- Underarm venting
- Adjustable powder skirt with webbing loop
- Removable, helmet-compatible hood with laminated visor
- Low-profile cuff with pleated gusset