Get that much closer to your favorite riffle, cut bank, or pool.
- Breathable H2no Hydrostorm barrier keeps water out without giving you a plastic-wrapped sweaty feeling
- Puncture-resistant materials are strategically placed with the lightest material on top, mid-weight in the legs, and the thickest in the seat and knees
- Waist-mounted suspender makes it easy to go from chest to waist height, plus it makes it easy to remove when nature calls
- Gripper elastic gravel guard cuffs resist abrasion
- Stainless steel, locking boot hooks secure your waders to your boots and avoid line catch
- Anatomically shaped merino-lined, neoprene booties are insanely comfortable and help your feet stay warm when it's cold without causing them overheat during the hike in
- Included repair kit lets you make emergency fixes on trail
- After their long and illustrious career, these waders are recyclable through Patagonia's Common Threads Initiative
Share your thoughts
Luv at first bite
Out of the box I realized these were exceptional waders and I haven't been disappointed yet. fit is exceptional for my 5'11" 240lb frame; I ordered the LK due to the boot sizing. the materials are top notch. regular fit thru the legs,thighs and hips with ample room above the waste for layering in colder months. the merino booties are fantastic. the suspender system takes a little getting used to but makes for lightning fast conversion of these waders from a pant length to chest length and provides great breath-ability on scorchers . No unnecessary bells and whistles. I highly recommend these for their quality and price point; at $399 this puts them about in the middle of the high end wader market. nice belt included. all this being said, you can tell that Patagonia put serious thought into these and didn't just try to get into the fly fishing market. Yvon Chouinard, founder of Patagonia is an addicted fly fisherman.