- Detail Images
Its light weight, speedy drying, durability, and comfort have made the Patagonia Men's Guidewater Short a popular choice for outdoor activities on and off the water. Features like self-draining pockets and sun-protection fabric are fishing- and boating-friendly, and its classic design and comfortable fit extend the Guidewater Short's reach to anything from summertime hikes to travels in tropical climates.
- Lightweight woven nylon is durable and quick-drying, and it features a DWR treatment to shed moisture and stains
- Offers UPF 50+ sun protection for long days on the water
- Versatile 10-inch inseam offers both coverage and mobility
- Waist features zip fly, belt loops, and two side elastic panels for exceptional comfort
- Two front pockets, zippered cargo pocket, and rear zip pocket lined with self-draining mesh