Select your style & size:Select options
Wet and dry get along.
Some things just don't mix: oil and water, pickles and peanut butter, soaking wet waders, and dry socks. Fortunately, the Patagonia Stormfront Wet/Dry Duffel has separate compartments for wet and dry gear, with a floating divider to make certain no slippery bits cross the line defining the dry zone. In addition, the damp side is made from mesh to minimize the amount of mold or odor that could develop on the trip back from Key West.
Sturdy nylon on the dry side puts on a stoic face when confronted with vicious latches on the overhead bin or free-range flies on board your chartered vessel, while polyester mesh helps circulate fresh air throughout the wet side. Two zippers on top gives you the choice of reaching into the wet or dry part of the bag, just in case you're suddenly squeamish about slimy, wet rubber.
The shoulder strap has a carrying pad, and adjusts to best fit your body. Grab handles on either end make it easy to snatch your bag off the dock and heave it into the boat. A lone front stash pocket on the dry side is the perfect place to hide your permit or passport. Two front lash points work beautifully as a rod holder, or you can hang a wading boot as you make your way from the beach to your hotel room.
- Ideal for separating gear at river take-outs, surf breaks, and trailheads
- TPU coating and welded seams provide completely waterproof package
- Split zippered compartments allow you to separate dry and wet gear
- Floating divider maximizes space where you need it
- Reinforced haul handles and removable shoulder strap make for easy carrying
- Laser-cut drain holes in the lower compartment lets wet clothing drip dry
- Item #PAT01HK