Patagonia Go-Snow Pant - Girl's
- Detail Images
Go find the snow.
Your little ripper dominates everything the resort has to offer; gear her up for her first out-of-bounds foray with the Patagonia Girls' Go-Snow Pant. This workhorse pant features a durable and comfortable 2-layer polyester shell fabric with a waterproof breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR finish, as well as fully taped seams for total protection in the fields of fresh powder she'll be exploring.
- High-loft and compressible 100g Thermogreen insulation is wind- and water-resistant and stays warm when wet
- Grow-Fit feature in legs increases length 2 inches to accommodate growth spurts Internal gaiter with gripper elastic goes over boots and seals out the wet and cold
- Reinforced scuff guards and hems add extra durability
- Articulated knees enhance mobility
- Curved waistband includes external waist adjustment tabs to get the fit just right
- Loops on rear yoke attach to the powder skirts on Patagonia Puff Rider and Snow Flyer jackets