- Detail Images
Before your annual trip to Canyonlands, update your wardrobe with a pair of Patagonia Men's GI III Shorts. The relaxed leg opening provides comfort and ease of movement for navigating steep slickrock and the DWR finish allows the shorts to dry quickly after wading through water-filled slot canyons.
- Nylon taslan fabric is lightweight, durable, and quick drying thanks to the DWR finish
- Relaxed leg opening provides comfort and freedom of movement
- Elastic waistband with adjustable belt ensures a snug fit
- Front hand pockets provide quick access to essential items
- Zipped rear and thigh pockets keep valuables safely stowed
- 50+ UPF rating keeps you protected from the sun
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
These shorts are excellent and after buying more than a couple pairs that would fall under this category/type of shorts I would buy these again. Great product.
Great shorts, casual or active
These shorts are comfortable and well made, 2 zipper pockets and a belt, good for casual wear to dinner or hiking or swimming.....
These shorts rock
Water literally bounces off them. I've used them climbing, swimming, and just around. Looking forward to using them for some serious hiking in the future. I feel like I could wear them for days and never have to wash them. The adjustable belt is nice as well.