- Detail Images
Warmth and a stellar fit.
The Patagonia Women's Re-Tool Full-Zip Fleece Jacket feels warm and cozy while you run errands about town, take the kids to the park, or enjoy a leisurely walk down by the river. And thanks to this fleece's slim fit, you won't feel like you're frumping around in a huge blanket, either.
- Polartec Thermal Pro fabric compiled from 51% recycled materials offers comfort, breathes well, and supplies eco-friendly vibes
- Deep-pile fleece features extra-long fibers for warmth retention
- Stand-up, double-fleece collar and full-length zipper with wind flap and zipper garage seal in warmth and block out the cold
- Yoke, princess seams, and hip length provide a contoured, feminine fit
- Supplex nylon chest pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction holds your cell or cash
- Two hand pockets keep your hands toasty while you wait for your companions at the trail intersection
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
Bought this jacket for my wife who is cold most of the time. She prefers this jacket to other TNF jackets she owns. It fits well and is great in low temps as long as its not windy. Great for layering as well.
Roomy, Soft, and Warm
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
Purchased the Teal Green this fall. It is roomier than expected. A boxy style that makes layering easy. Sleeves are a little long but provide good coverage for cold days.