- Detail Images
A lightweight trail shoe for long runs on warm days.
- Durable and highly breathable air mesh and synthetic leather upper breathes well for mile after comfortable mile
- Footbed made with 20-percent recycled EVA to cushion your steps
- Forefoot shock absorption pad and flex grooves provide an even flex and help you make fast transitions between strides
- Multi-density rubber outsole provides supple traction in wet, dry, and variable conditions
- Reflective webbing and heel help keep you visible during low-light situations
- Medium width, medium arch support, and soft flex are ideal for most foot shapes and for running over variable terrain
- Vegan construction and materials are cruelty-free
Share your thoughts
Great Fit, but don't hold up
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
These shoes run great! They have a nice, relatively wide, fit. The only problem is that they need to be more rugged to hold up on ruff trails. Within 5-10 runs the sole started to peel at the toe because of rocks catching. The construction allows for a better feel at the toe and more grip for climbing but leaves it apt to fail from ruff terrain. If they can retain the feel of the shoe and offer some tougher construction, then they would have a real winner.
Patagonia Footwear Tsali 2.0 Trail
Great beginner running shoes
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
I bought these for my boyfriend as his first pair of running shoes. These have a bulkier look to them which appealed to the skater side of him. These shoes allowed him to run with great comfort and the pain in his knees was considerably diminished. We had the opposite happen with us in that my guy usually wears a size 12 which turned out to be quite large on him. There was too much room for his foot to slide. Overall, these have a been a great introductory running shoe.
I just got my pair and absolutely love them. I have only done a few short runs but can tell these are winners. Nice cushioning for a neutral runner but not so much that they feel unstable. In fact, the traction is excellent. Overall very satisfied. They do run small though for sure. I wear an 11.5 in just about every shoe I own but these I had to go to 12.
On a side note, Backcountry rules. Great service, turnaround time, and communication!
I am sure these are a great running shoe but I enjoy having them as a lightweight, casual shoe with great comfort and support. I have had a couple pairs since they came out and they hold up great. I think the new design is a great update