- Detail Images
Beat the heat.
- Durable and highly breathable air mesh and synthetic leather upper breathes well for mile after comfortable mile
- Footbed made with 20-percent recycled EVA to cushion your steps
- Forefoot shock absorption pad and flex grooves provide an even flex and help you make fast transitions between strides
- Multi-density rubber outsole provides supple traction in wet, dry, and variable conditions
- Reflective webbing and heel help keep you visible during low-light situations
- Medium width, medium arch support, and soft flex are ideal for most foot shapes and for running over variable terrain
- Vegan construction and materials are cruelty-free
Share your thoughts
Patagonia Footwear Tsali 2.0
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have the first model of these shoes...three pairs of them actually. They are so comfortable, durable, and just all-around awesome.
I usually wear a size 8 but bought a 7.5 on clearance to try it out and they fit great! Super comfy~