- Detail Images
Like the logger boot it's modeled after, the deceptively fashoinable Patagonia Women's Tin Shed Tall Waterproof Boot doesn't shy away from rugged duty. Completely waterproof construction lets you slog through the snow to the backyard woodpile for a stack of kindling, and its stylish good looks will draw plenty of compliments on a cold winter evening's pub crawl.
- Premium quality, naturally waterproof suede gives your look a classy touch and your toes protection in foul weather
- Fleece collar (30% recycled PET) offers cozy comfort inside the boot
- Side zipper allows for easy in-out when you're in a hurry
- Soft, supple pigskin lining over the mostly recycled footbed offers unmatched comfort
- Internal EVA padding offers comfort and flexibility; PU provides support on hard surfaces and natural thermal protection in cold weather
- Medium support utilizes a nylon arch shank underfoot that provides support but still allows a natural flex at the ball of the foot
- Board lasted construction offers great stability on any surface and allows the boot to be resoled
- Vibram sole features TC4+ rubber and a traditional boot lug pattern for grip on slick or soiled surfaces
Share your thoughts
Gorgeous boots , good fit
- Fit: True to size
I was really pleased with the quality of these boots and they're extremely comfortable and warm. The side zip is a good addition but it ruins the look of the boot slightly.
Nice boots; a little small
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
I ordered these boots because my feet are always cold in the fall and winter, and I have tried so many boots that are supposed to be weather-resistant. So far, I have trudged through an early snowfall and 35-degree weather, and my feet have stayed dry and cozy! My only complaint would be that the boots run a bit on the small side, especially in the calf area. For the most part, though, they are comfortable, and they are stylish for being such a good winter boot.