- Detail Images
For the guy whose loves keep him on his feet.
- Leather toe, eyelet panels, and heel offer durability and water-resistance while the breathable, flexible canvas area offers comfort
- Polyurethane comfort chamber with EVA padding offers long-term comfort when you spend the day on your feet
- Pigskin and fabric lining is treated with Aegis antimicrobial solution to help limit odor caused by sweat and excess moisture
- Vibram EcoStep (resoleable) rubber sole grips any surface no matter what the weather conditions may be
Share your thoughts
On Third pair
I wear the heck out of these. Try to get in at least 10,000 steps per day. Use for office shoes with kakais, dress shirt and sport jacket. And wear them constantly, hiking on weekends. Comfortable, durable & practical at Back County's sale price. I should by another pair for when I wear these out in two, three years.
Comfy and Rugged
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I purchased these as my go-to winter office shoes in Evergreen, Colorado. They look great and feel wonderful on the feet. Overall, I'm pleased with them and glad I got them.
A few comments:
A) They seem to run a little bit on the large size. I wear a 9 in dress shoes and 9.5 in most other shoes. I got these in a size 9 and they are roomy. They'll be great with a pair of thick socks when it gets cold.
2) Patagonia laces these things strangely - over/under instead of under/over. I had to pull the laces out all the way and redo them in the usual manner to make it easy to properly tighten the boots.
D) The white soles look spiffy for about 10 seconds once you get outside.