A mid-height boot with maximum stability.
Before shouldering your pack and starting up the trail towards alpine lakes and endless vistas, lace up the Patagonia Women's P26 Mid Hiking Boot. The waterproof all-leather upper stands up to miles of abuse on the trail while an array of cushioning, support, and shock-absorbing features help you shoulder heavy loads without hammering your foot to a pulp. The Vibram sole is made with 50% recycled rubber and gives you sure footing every step of the way.
- Waterproof Nubuck leather upper provides rugged durability and a classic boot look
- Mesh lining and collar are breathable and quick drying
- EVA dual-density footbed is comfortable and supportive on the trail
- Deep Dish Helium Light EVA foot frame extends high in the rear of the boot for the optimal combination of rearfoot stability and forefoot flexibility
- Shock-distribution plate and Air Cushion Plus protect your foot without compromising forefoot flexibility
- Vibram P26 sole is made from 50% recycled rubber and provides traction and durability on the trail
Share your thoughts
Great comfortable shoe outta the box!
Ordered 1/2 size up normal 1/2 size up for hiking books so I could have heavy socks and was perfect. Wide enough for my wide toes and narrow enough for my narrow heel. Super comfortable. Very good looking. Great traction. Was worried top was lower than some, but provides good ankle support. I really love these boots. Waterproofing tested some in snow mostly and excellent, but haven't put it to the Seattle test! Warm enough for snowshoeing in CO. Would buy again.
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These are my first purchase of hiking boots, but I am very pleased with my decision. The hikes I've participated in before never required legitimate boots. I recently took an Extreme Physiology course in Arizona that required the purchase. These boots are true to size, provide a great barrier to water (I stepped into a river), and have a decent tread (I climbed up Finger Rock in AZ and felt well supported). I'm unsure if all hiking boots are as heavy as these boots but that was my only surprise. All in all I would recommend these boots. I hope this helps!