- Detail Images
Mornings may find you hitting the break with all your available energy, but once the sun sets, you slip on the Patagonia Naked Maui Moc Shoe and let a few Old Fashions sooth your sore muscles. This simple, smooth slip-on permits the high level of relaxation you need after a full day of surfing or climbing. Since its vegan-friendly design is partially recycled and made with hemp, you can relax the Earth-first part of your brain along with your tired body.
- Hemp upper breathes, dries quickly, and is easy on the earth (hemp plants requires less water to grow than cotton plants)
- Stretch panels secure the shoe and enable easy on-off
- Polyester air mesh lining ensures quick drying to reduce blisters during bike rides to the bar
- EVA footbed and midsole (both 20% recycled) cushion your steps and conform to your foot's shape
- Air Cushion Plus midsole technology reduces shock when you end up walking all over town
- Abrasion-resistant EVA outsole grips the slick sidewalk or boardwalk after a few drinks
- Slip lasted for durability
- Medium-to-wide width and medium arch to fit most feet
- Vegan design and recycled content fits in with your Eco-conscious lifestyle
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
When you first pick this up, you'll be surprised by how light it is. The sole is still pretty durable even though it feels like it'll shred easily. It won't. For the sale price, you should definitely pick one up. It's really a king of slip-ons.
I'm a true size 12.5 but I ended up with a size 12, which turned out to be great as long as you don't wear thick wool/cotton socks. I often don't even wear socks.